Shouldn’t we ask questions like, WHY we are so aggressive? Why do children want to hurt other children? And, what can you and I do about it?
Here are 5 things that come to mind.
- Listen to our children AND to their friends.
- Make our homes safer and SAFE places for others to visit.
- Join Conscious Parenting groups or become familiar with the works of world-renowned clinical psychologist Dr. Shefali Tsabary.
- Join March for our Lives, and dedicate ourselves to reduce gun violence.
- Teach children and ourselves constructive ways to express the way we feel and make it SAFE to do so.
About NO FEAR FRIDAY
No Fear Friday is a weekly campaign on INSTAGRAM focused on taking action from a place of LOVE rather than fear. We are grateful that you follow us! Keep taking risks!!
About The Author
“Richard is an online writer for the platform The Power of the Heart and Thrive Global. Buy his latest book here http://amzn.to/2romrkD. He is the creator of yesrising.com, No Fear Friday (TM), and songwriter at Rick Eva Music. A social change artist, partner of John, lover of sandy beaches, and addicted to 90% dark chocolate, with a bucket list that includes going to the Azores to feel his grandparents land.