INSTA Collection II
- What does everyone do when they get weary?
- When we want change so badly, often we think in all or nothing terms. Where can we find opportunities in our present condition to facilitate healthy change?
- Keeping it real. The bottom line is we serve what right, just and good or we feed fear.
- WORDS ARE POWERFUL! We can use them to lift each other up or, as we see too often, to negate and insult.
❤️I grew up in a less than positive household, not feeling safe or heard. Today, my passion is to empower you — because I BELIEVE, the world is better for our efforts of goodness and love.
❤️Together, we will impact future generations by empowering each other. INSPIRATION, keeps on giving.
❤️Check out our FOUR new life-affirming tee’s —and may you wear in GOOD health!
❤️Thank you for your love!
- JOURNAL ENTRY JULY 23, 2018✨
The Intersection of Passion and Peace
✌️To read more of this journal entry click on the Elephant Journal in IGTV.
- How do you feel about rainy days or mountain hikes? What things bring you home?
About The Artist
“Richard is an online writer for the platform The Power of the Heart and Thrive Global. Find his latest book here http://amzn.to/2romrkD. He is the creator of yesrising.com, No Fear Friday (TM), and songwriter at Rick Eva Music. A social change artist, partner of John, lover of sandy beaches, and addicted to 90% dark chocolate, with a bucket list that includes going to the Azores to feel his grandparents land. Don’t forget Instagram too — @yesrising is so grateful that you follow us!