“The reciprocity of givingcomes many ways, but mostly it’s felt in both the giver and receiver when given genuinely fromthe heart.” — R.S.
The PERFECT TIME to REFLECT
Whether looking from the viewpoint of a calendar year or in traditional holiday spirit, we often forget that reflection is necessary for our growth. Individually and collectively — for businesses, even for countries.
2018 has been a milestone year!
I was overjoyed to discover the YesRising Foundation delivered more than $659 to social causes and individuals in 2018! We are so thankful for the generosity of individuals, friends and anonymous donations that contributed to support our mission.
And, while it’s hardly an olympic number — your support helped set a goal for 2019 to which we can build upon.
Your gift creates an impact!
YesRising Foundation 2017-2018 Giving | we proudly support
- Breathing Space Yoga & Mindfulness Studio
- Habitat for Humanity Puerto Rico
- Survivor Journeys survivorjourneys.org
- Team Rubicon
- U First — Helping the Homeless with Love projectufirst.org
- Unify Against Bullying UnifyAgainstBullying.org
- Wellness Center at Boston Children’s Hospital
First, I’m most grateful for health — it’s important to give thanks for the use of our body and all it allows us to do.
The truth is, when we wake each day we have the opportunity to do something good with our life.
Even if it’s a kind word.
I enjoy the creative process so much and I’m feeling especially full-hearted from all our efforts.
Here are a few of the highlights from the past year.
- VISIONARY INSIGHT PRESS SPIRITUAL LEADER TOP PICKS – 2018 DIRECTORY
- BostonVoyager Magazine Interview 2018
- Published No Fear Friday the book
- Created the Expand, Express, Explore line of teeshirts
- Recorded Because Everything Speaks 5-song EP
- Partnered with Project U First — raising dollars, donations and awareness for our homeless community.
- Held a birthday fundraiser for Unify Against Bullying
- Helped launch a free all—inclusive LGBTQ+ friendly introductory yoga workshop at Breathing Space Yoga & Mindfulness Studio
- Attended and supported March for Our Lives rally’s
Now, a time to gather from our reflection
—to gain wisdom + insight.
TAKE time to acknowledge your efforts. Reflect on all the causes YOU’VE supported this year. Look at all your accomplishments, big or small. Look who you’ve connected with, what grades you received, what communities you became part of. Remember all the laughter you’ve shared. Look at all the journals you wrote in, all the trails you’ve hiked.
Look at all the days you got up and went to the gym, all the pots you pottered, paintings you’ve painted, plants
you watered, bee’s you fed, birds you offered seed. I wish for everyone to pat yourselves on the back. Thank yourself RIGHT now!
You’ve done a lot. Take time to receive that. Really take it into your body and when you get into bed tonight, remember — every action has an impact.
Wishing you continued Joy, Success and Laughter today and all throughout the coming year. Thank you for following us and your ongoing support! Let us continue to build beautiful things together — Namaste!
Love + Light, Richard
Look for much more from us in 2019!
Because Everything Speaks — EP
Mimic — Poetry that Expands Human Thinking
Wish to be Free — music video
Inspiring partnerships, conscious art and more!